vendredi 16 avril 2010

Back with same uselessness

Hi Me,
I know i would like to think that the reason why I have been away was because I was saving The Rain Forest from destruction or working on some disaster…. No it was just full-emptiness.. oh I know I did not invent the concept, half of the population in fact is running on full-emptiness, some even persuade themselves that this is not their fault and add stress to the all concept.

I do the upmarket version of full-emptiness (come on give me a break!), the version with no TV, just lot of partying… Is that up market, hummm not that sure in fact, oh yes it does because I am adding sport to mask the effect of alcohol.

Ok forget the upmarket or not, whatever, after all it is just keeping busy going nowhere! OK some smart guys will ask me what is the alternative…I don’t know…. You want some details? Hum not today lot of work, maybe in 6 months

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire