jeudi 18 mars 2010

Yes you already know

You know what should happen happens...
You are on your knee begging to get depress and what does God do (I am on an anti marketing campaign for God, i think he deserves it and he can take it.... and maybe the reason why i am doing it, is because it is so easy: you know usually God do all the good things and men do all the bad, so guess how difficult it is to reverse, and on top of that, that allows me to escape any responsability..Magic!!!!)

So i am on a knee as you know but still smiling, and life looks at you and give you big slapping just to finish me up, let’s just say that the week end was mildly good. So it took several days and large quantity of cigarettes to recover…yes a least 10…cigarettes not packs. And 3 runs... funny how drivers are concentrated, I run with the music full blast and never stop, hardly look around when crossing the roads, and I have to say, was very impress with the capacity of drivers. Drivers , bravo but please carefull you are going to create an accident if you carry on avoiding me.

The bad news are still bothering me and could bothering me for the next 15 years but here I am again, happy bunny, so go on God bring more shit…No just kidding give me a fucking break.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire