lundi 8 mars 2010

OK, let me tell you something about the beast….yes what can I tell you, you have not find out yourself?
OK DL is back once more because only DL can rescue you, if you want the link to get to know DL (or at least get some grip with this story) Take the previous posting and follow the link. Yes I know the rules of blogging: all need to be nice and tidy with pictures if possible. This is not the way it works here, yes this is maybe the reason why despite the millions spend on marketing campaign I am still here writing to myself.

No technology you will not enter my Universe.

Ok so that gave you enough time to read about the story of my friend and her boyfriend (yes please go to the posting just below and click on the link…please).

So the evening is this Saturday coming, if I was a nasty bastard I will put a photo of my blind date here and will ask you to vote… But you know by now that this is not me; so my blind date is not completely a blind date since I saw a photo of her, no don’t even expect any comments the only person we are making fun of here is me… and sometime god, not that I am comparing myself to him but I think he can take it.

But more importantly the man in question is also coming, yes yes I could also put a photo here but then my friend will kill me! Did I tell you she met him on M? No? Oh I think it was a secret…. Shit I am usually good at keeping secret the only problem is I cannot remember usually (and this is the reason why I am so good with secrets).

Anyway, this is my M success story, that’s a surprise for you a true M success story, we have not done the blind date yet and my first meeting with the guy but I am already planning their wedding.

So DL; OK look further down in the blog, you will find out who is DL (not one of my best moment).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire