vendredi 4 décembre 2009

The beast

Let’s talk about the beast, Meetic or M as I like to call it.
Created in 2001, floated on the stock market in 2005, € 135 M turn over (this is my, your Euro!) 170 employees, absorb Match.com in June this years….. Do you want to know more… No really?
No, I understand these are scary numbers, we are fighting a big corporate (mmh I like the idea!).
Of course this presentation is a little bit less romantic than the PR material but hey, there is a business behind it, can you imagine being the CFO of M, you go at a dinner party “so what are you doing? Oh I am a CFO – Really which company? –Meetic - ………”
You better to come with your wife and she is better not to be 20 years younger than you and blonde!
God, can you imagine this 170 employees going to work in the morning! What a strange feeling, what do you do in life? I help people to meet their partner (and this is the civilized part of M... I am not capable to imagine the more sordid part)
So to the M employees, Don t take it personally, you are just having a job like us, but the company you are working for is very bizarre. If employees have comments you are welcome!

4 commentaires:

  1. Et Ce serait quoi la partie la plus sordide? Je préfère Avoir votre réponse que de laisser Courrir Mon Imagination ... Elle N'a pas de limite elle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Anonyme,
    No please dont make me do it, no I cant anyway.
    For once, I am asking you NOT to reply. Let's stay innocent...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mmhhhh ... Monsieur Forhope aurait peur? Intéressant ... Je retiens!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am not scared i just want to keep my innocence, there is thing in life i know exist but i just dont want to part of.
    And trust me i really don t want to give any credit to this type of idiots

    RépondreSupprimer