lundi 21 décembre 2009

Lovely snow

No, I was not seating on my ass looking at the snow falling, no not at all. In fact, I have been kidnapped by the M’s army, the Marmy as we call them in my profession. Yes I swear it is true ( it swear….ish) And you know it is a difficult job, very dangerous. What they did this time, is torture me in the hope that I was going to give your names but I did NOT, I swear, maybe something to do with the fact that I don’t know them.
Anyway after trying to extract information from me, they then tried to bribe me, offering large amount of money for me to stop writing about them, did I accept… No of course… in fact yes for a couple of weeks and then my conscious took over and I had to come back here and talk to you all friends ( yes that would be me then!)
So M in the snow, do you need special tires or do you have to expect delays?
NO it is still very slippery and easy to crash on completely unexpected obstacles. Key characteristic of M is like participating to Holidays on Ice bear foot…. The snow is just adding some unexpected weirdness. It is even stranger all these photos of the summer holidays. Guys/Ladies are you sometime taking picture of yourself somewhere else than on the beach or next to some ruin? Please some originality here, you all want smart people with a sense of humour, so please think of the rare funny and clever guy/girl (sorry I forgot he/she is also good looking of course) who is going to consult your profile. You are putting a lot of effort on writing a nice self ad (we have already covered this subject – Hello again Ugly Punishment)…but your photos….Please, your ex taking a picture of you on the beach is a nice though….but does not related to the day to day of snowy winter and even the place, it is M after all!!!
So try one photo of you falling on the slippery pavement, or while you taking a picture of your car for the insurance, take a spare one of you nearly smiling.
Talking of which, it is December, I should have done an advent calendar, could have been fun.

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh la la, quelle mésaventure vous nous faites part?! Quel instrument de torture diabolique Ont-ils Utilisé CES monstres? Une plume pour chatouiller les pieds? Il paraîtrait que Ce serait terrible! Et que pensez-vous d'Une photo du matin avec encore la gueule de bois de la veille? Je pense que Ce serait là un bon moyen de montrer la réalité Dans sa pire cruauté?! Non? Au moins, sur m'accuser Pourra ne de tromper sur la marchandise!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Even more terrible, they could black mail with it! Me early morning, the day after a big drinking session without make up and any prep!!! How terrible.
    Ok i am a man, i should not share with you all my secret but who cares.
    Thanks who ever you are; do you think They need help to make our life more terrible?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer