mardi 8 décembre 2009

Father xmas where are you.

Xmas is coming soon, the wind is bla bla … you get the picture. But it is also time of xmas party at work and even for those who are still managing to have social life despite M, you may go the club event or meet with group to celebrate.
For me who spending my first xmas on M, and last, I am not aware of the custom. Are we all going to a party somewhere the 100 000 of us (this is a low estimate) or are we setting up a virtual party online? Surely some of you know, and who is organising. Who is sending the invite?
Of course all this questions in my mind are just because I am concerned that I have been forgotten , I would like so much to exchange a virtual cracker, put my virtual hat and wish you all one by one a very happy xmas. Of course as in any xmas party we will bitch about the boss but as I am doing it semi professionally on this blog in the first place I would be super fine.
Would be so fun to see how our friend Bob from accounting….oups, sorry does not work here…..Would be so fun to see how our friend Bob_3453 from the 35-40 age bracket is getting drunk online and start flirting with all the ladies….oups sorry again, I have the feeling that for the ladies around they have already experienced this one, in fact I am guessing that it is a regular occurance on M.
For those concerned about my comments above, yes! please! remember it is just 4 lines above. Yes I am not planning more than one xmas here. Yes it is fun but I feel you have to do it for a limited amount of time, like drinking too much of M can be bad for your health.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire