mardi 23 février 2010

DL should really come back…For those who don’t know DL I should put just here a link that will take you there: one of my previous posting. I would love to help you guys but 1) I cant learn to do it 2) for that to have any use , I will need somebody else than me on this blog. For the two reason above you will still not see any appearance of technology on this blog….Should I have called this blog “Technology is bad for you” and for those who wonder (yes I know I am dreaming) I already have the copyright on “Blogging is bad for you”, this story next time….
OK so DL stroke again (sound strange “stroke” I am sure they is something wrong English wise here, it feel like giving a cuddle which you understand was not at all what I meant) anyway yes DL did miracle. I ‘ve told you already I am a master of life analysis… does not make me equip to live.
I was with a friend yesterday, she was explaining her fantastic relationship and I was explaining my fantastic relationship holidays. The man in question sounds absolutely lovely so there are only two explanations here: 1) she is gently in love and that’s great 2) she is not I love but the guy is truly incredible in which case I think I am starting to be in love with him.
But there is a small issue, I have never met the guy and we thought that the three of us for a night out could be … mmm not adequate. I have to stress my friend has been going out with him for not that long and they have not "exchanged friends" yet, starting with your block friends is maybe not advice for a girl…. Especially if you share with your new and fresh boyfriend that you met your friend on M…Oh I can see you smiling again, and the answer is “no”. Come guys I said already: focus.
So how introduce this lovely man (ot me!) to your friend without creating a difficult situation, The purpose is double of course introduce him to your friend but also give him a gentle hint that you too would like to meet his friends…. The difficulties of course is not to make an evening where he is the center of attention, that not fair or comfortable for anybody…. I know you may have super friends who can manage that absolutely fine and make you spend a lovely evening but there is always an element of risks. In particular when your lovely friends start to drink heavily….. yes, yes been there?
This is where my genius took over (dam I am good, no need to reply to this one), so follow my Machiavellic plan: my friend will invite me, allegedly for a blind date, with one of her friends, she then asked her fresh new boyfriend to come for support and to make the evening less bizarre. He is a nice guy he will want to help her out. They should be enough strange situations to keep us of all out of mischief (or my debrief of the evening could become a piece of ontology! I can see the titlle" what not to do with your friends and boyfriend") So the evening is plan for in two weeks time… Yes I will keep you inform… yes she owes me big time, not that I am not comfortable with blind date but hey…..
Any better idea or way to improve our chance to get a smooth time are welcome (no special toys please)
So that was my Tuesday night, what about yours?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire