vendredi 26 février 2010

Ok this is the depht analysis you were all waiting for... hold on tight guys it is going to blow your mind. (for those of you who have not a fucking clue what I am talking about we have a private joke here, where there should be a link to an other posting there is none....good luck)

GDKPLD is really good, raggae dilerious with a bit of techno...I love it.
La Roux is La Roux, however I just spoke with somebody who saw her in AB this week and was fairly dispapointed so I am sorry La Roux i know it is tough but you are going to loose two points.

I know both were waiting this review with a mix of exitement and stress, we made and destroied so many artists here in the past.

Wait for the chart incredible movement on Monday!!!!

PS I know i should not talk about me (and BTW stop talking to youself too while you are at it) but I ve been running again tonight, need to stop this running business it is going to ruin my health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire