lundi 22 février 2010

OK The Apples took me to a different place, I had to change music because my little one was not happy with Talk Talk : too sad for him. What does he know about music anyway!
But thanks boys, i made it to a different zone. Is curiosity of life the answer ? Yes please dont… you really dont need to comment on that because we are going to end up all philosophical.
Let’s talk about God instead, the good thing about him we can punch him as much as we want and he always feel sorry for you and never kick you back.
OK being in a good mood means that I have very little to say, am I doomed to be a sad bastard all my life, just the thought should keep me sad…
So back to play list then, I am going to pull all the good stuff and write you a lovely play list, yes I know what I said about this type of present but hey who give a fuck about what I am writing…no me anyway.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire