mardi 23 février 2010

Play list done, it is such a master piece that if you send me €35 or $45 or £157 it is yours (plus shipment cost of course), the alternative is to put it on line for you! free of charge! but it is not only because I want to get rich quickly that I am not doing it,oh no, it is because this is too technically challenging for me.
Without going in the detail, the surprising thing is that there is no Mika, or Scissor Sisters etc…it is much more center around…. oh fuck you have guessed by now!
OK I want to talk to you about something which puzzles me (another thing). I have this friend (no no it is not me I swear!) she has about everything to be happy, really nothing is missing (oh I can see you smiling here, no she is just a friend, for god sake stay focus!) and despite all that she is the saddest person I have ever met. This is not noticeable at first sight, she is not falling on you crying, no rather the opposite. But deep down, it is very scary….Scary? no, not really it is just so dark that you just want to light up to see if it is absolutely fine...or not. But it is so dark there is no way to know for sure... Look's like curiosity is back! Note to all the twisted minds: do not look for any underlying massages sexually motivate or else, I am an innocent guy and frankly i cant give a fuck so I will tell you straight what ever I want to say, so if it is not written it is not here…sorry.
Sorry where was I, Ok so I am puzzled, this is a very selfish feeling because she does not want help, my curiosity is very much self oriented, she is fine, she is falling gently on her own, she avoids to stop, keeps busy to be sure she does not look herself in all this darkness. I know from training that if she does not want help there is not much you can do… Yes I know I am a senior manager in a blue chip company with training in managing despair… Ha! That's a surprise! And yes you may have understood by now, I am doing a full blown PHD in "hopelessness" (just look at the blogs I follow or even the tittles of this blog). What make this perfect person so inadequate? And the opposite is as troubling: what make so many useless people absolutely happy idiot (we will tackle this subject an other day).
As soon I have cracked this one, I swear I will be rich... and happy.
And the most surprising. she may even make it back amongst the living by some magic… And nobody will be able to explain or to replicate the magic.
I was speaking with a friend this week end who studied who people recover from extremely traumatic event (yes I know , this looks like so much fun you all want the course material), and people fucking recover, I cannot say that the explanation of why convinced me, I prefer the idea of some magic (and no not you God, you are just a punch bag). The magic of …… no! come on I am not going to write “life”, what is happening to me I am getting all soft all cheesy…. Help please I am transforming….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire