lundi 22 février 2010

I need to explain, I guess, why am I back. Don’t worry guys I am not crazy: the reason why I need to explain to myself is because I have no memory and if one day I get better I want to remember how fucking bad it was, this is my journal and I will say nothing about me! Ish.
Ok magic state this weekend, I had to go and pick my boys from holidays, I long stretch of road in front of me, what did I do? Guess what, loaded the CD charger (yes I know I am very old fashion should have an MP3 like everybody else) with:
1) Nirvana
2) Rage against the machine
3) Florence and the machine
4) Prodigy
5) Massive Attack, of course
On the side I also put some more “up” CDs
1) James blunt
2) Ben Harper
3) Bob (however No woman no Cry is not in my “up” list)

So guess what, visibility was very limited in the car….and nothing to do with the weather outside, even resisting “Lifeline” from Ben Harper is a serious challenge in the right state of mind.
Anyway so much fun, note to myself: stop looking for trouble.
Ok I need to explain James Blunt, I cannot stand the guy but it does appeal to my girly side, not physically you will understand but musically, I am assuming that we all at some point have some of this super sweet (honey like) music just sinking you. I know it does not work all the time but put 1 to 5 above full blast for 3 hours, then subversively introduce James, it is a true killer, you cant move anymore you cant breath anymore. OK I can see some reasonable people saying “is it wise to do that at 90 miles per hour on the motorway?” eh no of course but this is my boyish side and eh give me a fucking break, I am giving one to myself so why cant you.
God! (yes you, for some reason you are always there when there is trouble, I start to wonder if you are not the cause of the trouble in the first place), so God! What a meditation state I am right now, I have been busying myself lately to the point of making sure I could not think any more ( yes I know, does not take much) and I feel like I am a little Jedi now (I am the only one thinking that).
Since I am not very good with laser sword I am connecting with music instead, I never done any play list but I feel like starting some… Note to myself: remember the note to yourself above.
Am I going to become one of these guys who every time you see him, gives you a new CDs, he has burnt specially for you. And of course, you, you don’t give a fuck about it, you usually scan it just make reference to one title to thanks him next time you see him. At least, you are warned, this is what I usually do. So don’t send me play list, it is much too personal to share…. No I am joking if there is anybody out there, send me all the music you can, I need to make my head explode and I cannot trust me to choose the music.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire