vendredi 26 février 2010

Right I did not trash the computer….I wait to meet god to smash the computer in his face!
I am not in any rage today guys I am cool in fact, no plan for the week end only my children which is very cool, I should also get music delivered today so I am looking forward to going back home… Oh nothing exiting: LaRoux and “Guns don’t kill people… Lazers do”. OK, I have to declare once more how useless I am:

1) I have no idea what GDKPLD sounds like; read a review and seems strange enough for me…Yes you need to know I really like Square Pusher. The title on its own was nearly enough for me to buy the CD (….yes CD, I come to that in point two). I will of course make a structured review myself to give you a full insight and allow you to create a mental image of the artistic quality of the Album…. Yes you know, expect something like “ it was shit” or “it was cool”
2) OK I buy CDs, and top of that, not even on any trendy obscure Japanese web site; no just on amazon. God I am so old, my friends at Universal Music are so proud of me, it is me who keep you in business. Yes Lucian single handily I am making your turn over and keep the 5 -10% reduction of volume of cds sold per year under control. Sorry I cannot buy more but you know I need to feed my children, and sorry to use Amazon I know it is not the best channel for your margin.

Ok bad start for this posting, I may have to stop it soon… I promise myself not to do like so many blogs and tell you what I have done or what I am planning to do… on reflection that the only thing I have been doing since I started.
Oh life is so complicate, even the computer is against me… I really need to find god.

In my wildest dream, I was dreaming that this site will be the best quality non sense ever written in the all universe and look at me talking about my plan for the week end. Or in fact it is a little better: my non plan for the WE.
What seems an excellent platform to star on non sense was obviously Meetic. Non sense wise, taken seriously, you can hardly do better (I am sticking by my title “it is also lot of fun”). Really, you line up human being like in the super market, for some of them/us looking for meeting the right person, you throw (I need to learn how to spell “throw” not the first time I tried to use it but never sure of the spelling…. Yes I know there is a dictionary on line and if I was working I will first ask the people working with me, and then, if they were not around or it was my 277 questions today…and it is only 10am, I may open the dictionary online…..BUT I am not at work (heu in fact you are), I am not working therefore who cares (do you? Let me know)) so you throw or through( or something that sound about like that) a bunch of predators in the mix and then you try to make it look like the absolutely natural stuff to do.
Who made that up, it is fantastic and the scary thing is that very soon (10 years maybe) it will be perfectly normal…How strange!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire