vendredi 27 novembre 2009

Did God meet Marie on Meetic?

Yes I see you with your big smile thinking “here we are”. No, no it is a genuine question and I have to said the historian don t spend enough time investigating this one.
OK you did not hear much of me lately and yes I took my cowboy hat and my whip and travel the world to find the answer.
And first finding, God does not exist… could not find him….but that is much too profound for this blog. A point though God is clever, as proving a negative is nearly impossible (they are very good mathematic manuals explaining why… and it is certainly not a discussion we should start here…not that I can)
So yes they met on Meetic and here is in fact the transcript of God’s self ad. “Girls, I know t is going to feel a little pretentious but I am the best thing ever, I can create river, countries and even Universe… I am less in cooking though.
I will make you so happy (ok I can also make you the most miserable person in the world and keep you there for a while). All you desire will be realised, as long as you are not hoping to eat to much, have sex, you don’t want to feel good about yourself, or to be free to feel upset and couple of other minor stuff. Basically as long as all you care about is me you are going to be fine…. Maybe not immediately but later.
I am looking for somebody with a fairly small brain, who can take a vast quantity of pain and is happy to be paid back later, maybe even in an other life.
And yes I want children, one, I need to make him work instead of me because I cannot be bothered and anyway with my grey beard it is not good for the marketing; I need somebody younger to do my job.”

True, I have confirmation done by Meetic themselves. In fact since Meetic never remove any profile because, like that, they can claim more members, you can go and visit it yourself. Do you want to know His pseudo?
Please ask….
Ok then it pseudo is... (two camels please , it is top quality info therefore i am selling it; and I can see all of you rushing to get a meeting within him)
Funny enough in more than 2000 years he has been “blink to” only twice!
We have the exchange of emails but this is for an other posting if you really ask.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire