lundi 16 novembre 2009

How not to start your ad

I am going to provide training; this is an advance training, Virgin, sit and watch.
The training will cover today the ad, this is a key element of your profile, nearly more important than the photos, or let’s face it, everybody will tell you it is more important than the photos but everybody will be lying! Yes I have done the test, profile impact is directly correlated to your photo, so stop kidding yourself please!.


But working on your photo will require that I master the skills of make up artist and I am afraid this is just too much for me, so let focus on the second most important part of your profile. You can get clever advice from Meetic, suggesting you should try to be funny, as a professional having studied for years the subject, I will strongly suggest us to not follow this advice; If I was a nasty bastard I will show you examples when this strategy did back fire, instead since I am a nasty bastard, I will just show you example of what not to do…. I am not that nasty, so don’t expect me to lash out on any of my fellow comrade (except you Mister Socks, yes your time is coming!)

So don’t follow shit advice (mmm that may include mine!)
Some simple tips here

1 –DON’T START LIKE THAT
"Have just joined up and am really not sure what to put here"
"What can I say about myself "
"Hi, I hate this kind of stuff, talking about myself"
"Right, where to start?? I have had this site recommended to me by a few people"
"I can't really say why I am doing this,"
This is why you are here and not on Meetic right now, we know it is difficult, let have a tap on the shoulder for all of us: you are doing good guys even you, the example above, but let’s try something more to the point maybe, don’t forget this is pure marketing, I know we all want to send a clear message that we are not doing that for a living… I get the point, but let’s try something more accurate, I don’t know, describing your bedroom ( I’ve seen it) or your kitchen could be more adventurous,as you can see, I really don’t know, who am I to tell you. I know what “not to do” but for what “to do” look else where. If anybody turns up here, please your comments welcome.

2 –BUT DON’T DO THAT NEITHER
What I would suggest is don’t do that neither "I am well groomed", I am sorry it is maybe my French origin but I dont get it, it thought you were grooming horses only, sorry Miss X ( we will not use her real pseudo, we are not here to point finger) could you explain to me, what a good grooming involve? And is it the first information I want on you?

3-AND CERTAINLY NOT THAT!!!
Ok now, Mister Socks (we are not using is real pseudo….but a search by key word should give you very good results), I am sorry but it so much what you should not do that I am going to put your entire message here. For those of you who don’t speak French I am sorry and will provide you with some explanation, but I would say, this message only is a good reason to learn French! Jesus! (yes Jesus it is your fault somehow!) It is so much what not to do “Je n'ai pas envie de grand discour, ni de long blabla, mais bien de rencontrer la chaussette qui fera la paire. Faisons connaissance et cela sen toute simplicité, je suis sérieuse et recherche une petite chaussette sérieuse. (...) Je recherche cette petite nana pour casser la solitude tout simplement, la lumière du jour après la pénombre. On me dis plein de charme à ce qu'il parais ??? Lol. Et très conservé hihihi... J'ai récemment rencontré qq un via meetic. La personne ne correspondait pas du tout à son profil. Ce fut évidemment une perte de temps. Le moindre mensonge m'horripile. Si vous avez également tendance à maquiller la vérité, ne venez pas visiter mon profil. Il ne vous interrèssera pas. (....)
PS: Femmes de pays en dehors de la Belgique passé au profil suivant!"

Ok for the quick translation (thanks google translation)

“I do not want big speeches or long blabla, but to meet the sock will make a pair. Let us know and sen it easy, I'm serious and looking for a little sock serious. (...) I am looking for this little chick breaking loneliness simply daylight after the darkness. They told I have plenty of charm, it seem?? Lol. And highly conserved hihihi ... I recently met somebody via Meetic. The person did not correspond at all to her profile. This was obviously a waste of time. The slightest deception gives me the creeps. If you also tend to disguise the truth, do not come visit my profile. It do not interresser. (....)
PS: Women of countries outside the United States passed the following profile"

[message to Google: Belgique and US are two different countries, I know it is a bit confusing Google, this world with all these coountries, it will be so more simple if we were all US citizen but for the time being we are not]

Ok Sock man, a least we know what you don’t want!! I am sorry I am nearly speechless. All I can do if anybody, I say anybody, is interested by Mister Sock, please please let me know, I will first confirm to you that you are mad, then I will be delighted to pass your information to Mister Sock. We will try to follow Mister Sock progress in the future.

So lots of very good advices here (ish) but working together we will become more powerful or not but who cares anyway. Virgin (Meetic Virgin I want to stress) I will come back with more basic training later on.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire