dimanche 29 novembre 2009

I need to declare that this is not The Osbournes here or Big Brother, you will not get much information on who I meet and what we did, I am sure I can find you a blog or two of this type: where you get a full description of what happen.. Just the thought scare me! In fact I have already and I dont want to go back there, please don t make me go back!

No I am a shy guy and will keep myself to myself.... No just kiding, I am shy but I will not able to keep myself to mysel it is too much fun but I will not share with you grusome details.

What I can tell you is that despite all the stories, I did not meet any crazy people.
And I enjoyed the conversation, OK I may not have met enough people... Maybe the crazy ones are lurking in the background waiting to create the perfect nightmare (if you had a date with me, you dont need to comment that it was a nightmare for you thank you very much!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire