samedi 21 novembre 2009

Message about nothing

Just to give you a quick update, all the team is super cool (that must be why I have Rage Against The Machine blasting in my hears!). The experience is so much to take that we are currently collecting intelligence e for a massive attack. (if i carry on writing like that, i am going to end up on some CIA database and wonder why i cant get a visa for the US)
Just a little warning while i am talking about nothing:
1) No animals have been harmed in the making of this blog (just in case you were wondering, I don t play football with cats for inspiration
2) Any resemblance to existing people or pseudo will be absolutely fortuity (mmmm, i doubt on this one, but dont expect a journal of what I am doing, not me.
I have investigated the competition, and god, it is so gross, i found one blog call « I fuck on meetic » god why mate?, and more to the point who give a shit (so no, dont expect me to provide you with the link to this lovely place!))
3) Forhope Inc declines any responsibility for the advice given on this blog or by its employees. I am sorry but I am like you I have no fucking clue what I am doing on meetic. It is a bizarre experience for sure and I am certainly fascinated by the all new medium but I am just a normal guy, no more (sorry for those who relied so heavily on DL)
4) if you are a believer, better run away because i am going to go after god and his team at some point. Why? Dont know just feel like he is responsible for meetic (Ok meetic was created in 2001 and introduce on the stock market in 2005, so maybe not do responsible) and obviously god has to be responsible as this is an other one of the half done job.
Ok I have to go my little one who is waiting for me to play circuit de bille (sorry dont have the vocabulary to translate but just assume a game for a 5 year old).

Sorry for all the swearing, this must be the influence of RATM.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire