vendredi 13 novembre 2009

Win a.... Win several camels

I have been told that you are interested only by prizes and presents and this is the reason why you are on this blog.
So to drastically improve the popularity of this blog I have decided to create a international amazing prize winning game.

Your can see that my marketing plan is very sharp. Meetic should start to be worried because in a very short while, you my friends (or my friend) will be part of a much larger network than Meetic. We will focus on smart people and it will be so easy to find your perfect partner that somebody will start a blog call “Meetic is bad for you” blog is bad for you. I am not at all megalo, no….

So the game is call “Find me on Meetic”, Ok it will be too easy for some of you, so the game is not just to find one of my profiles but the oldest profile!
Again as I said earlier, you are on an international blog, and I spent a fortune setting up profiles on every single Meetic available, for research purposes only you understand. I know my Japanese is a little rusted but who cares.

So good search, while you are looking for me in Kazakhstan, Hello all the Kazakhs!!, I will invite you to get in touch with Kazakhs people they are very fun. One day I will talk to you about my Russian friends who are a little bit scarier.
Don’ t look for meetic.kz go instead to meetic.sg the Asian version which cover Kazakhstan. Be aware there are also a lot of fake Meetic sites, these look to me even more evil that the original, trying to copy Satan itself! Shame on you (if you were able of shame) we will go after you after we re done with the Master.

On a different note, not that different as it is still marketing, when you are active chatting on Meetic… Yes there is no shame in doing it, yes go on say it, it will help you to accept who you are…If you are struggling go and visit the clinic.
So while you are chatting please pass the address of this blog to your friends. I know this all about my world domination plan, but friends I am building this empire for you to save you from the Satan.

We will fight and with your help we will win ( I can already see Meetic’s army of lawyers at HQ shaking!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire